1. Rice Krispie Treat Pancakes with Browned Butter Syrup
Step 1: Make breakfast into dessert (Rice Krispie Treats). Step 2: Turn dessert back into breakfast (pancakes). Recipe here.
3. Crunchy Milk Chocolate-Peanut Butter Layer Cake
The filling is made with glorious peanut butter and Rice Krispie. Recipe here.
4. Fizzy Trix Vodka
Milk and cereal fizzy vodka designed by Justin Warner. Recipe here.
5. Cheerios Coated Grilled Cheese Sandwich
What a great way to survive. Recipe here.
6. Fruit Loops Milk Panna Cotta
8. Use Cereal as Sprinkles on Your Cupcakes
10. Fruity Pebble Macarons
11. Cap’n Crunch Cereal Ice Cream
One of life’s sweetest pleasures: the ability to choose ice cream for breakfast. Recipe here.
12. Irish Style Dirt Cake
White chocolate pudding with Irish Cream, and Lucky Charms. Recipe here.
14. Trix Fruity Fro-Yo Fun Bars
Fro-yo bars aren’t just for kids. Recipe and How-To video here.
15. Peanut Butter Crunch Black Bean Brownies
These high-protein brownies with Peanut Butter Puffs are both fudgy AND crunchy. Recipe here.
17. Corn Pop Treats
Bring together melted marshmallows, some butter, and literally ANY cereal and you’ve got a treat. Recipe for the Corn Pop edition here.
18. Dessert Sushi
With the power of Fruit by the Foot “nori,” Rice Krispie, and Swedish Fish you get THIS. Instructions here.
19. Milk and Cookies Snack Mix
If you’re obsessed with tiny food, you just died and went to tiny food heaven—you can make white chocolate filled Cookie Crisp sandwiches. Recipe here.
21. Make a Chocolatey Tart Crust
Mix crushed Cocoa Puffs with sugar and melted butter. Then press mixture into the bottom of a tart pan. Recipe for no-bake frozen mint tart here.