1. Chicken Piccata
The sauce makes all the difference: white wine, lemon, garlic, capers, and chicken broth. Get the recipe.
4. Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken
Pile this slow-cooked goodness into a taco or over rice — or enjoy on its own. Get the recipe.
6. Lighter Chicken Salad with Pesto
This version swaps out mayo for Greek yogurt. Get the recipe.
7. Chicken With Five-Ingredient Teriyaki Sauce
The chicken is marinated in an easy DIY teriyaki sauce — crushed pineapple, soy sauce, honey, ginger, and garlic — for as short as 30 minutes, or as long as overnight. Get the recipe.
9. Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Spinach and Cheese
You’ll pound down (or butterfly) the chicken until it’s thin and even. Then you’ll wrap it around a mixture of spinach and cheese, and bake. It takes a bit of prep — but it’s worth it. Get the recipe.
11. Chicken Gyros With Feta and Tzatziki
Homemade tzatziki sauce is incredibly easy to make: just mix Greek yogurt, cucumber, lemon, and salt. (And if you’d like, a dash of hot sauce.) Get the recipe.
12. Chicken Breasts Dijon
Little sprigs of thyme make everything classy. Get the recipe.
13. Gluten-Free Chicken Tamale Pizza
14. Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad Sandwich
Light and fresh — with grapes, diced apples, almonds, dried cranberries, and red onion. Get the recipe.
16. Pinot Grigio Chicken With Honey Citrus Glaze
The sweet and simple marinade — of wine, garlic, honey, and citrus — works perfectly on seafood too. Get the recipe.
18. Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Breasts
You can also stuff these with mushrooms and cheese, but if you ask me, this one’s all about the bacon. Get the recipe.
19. Quinoa-Crusted Chicken with Goat Cheese
Gluten free and served with fresh greens. Get the recipe.
21. Chicken Tortilla Soup
This also freezes well, so feel free to make a huge batch and stockpile the leftovers for later. Get the recipe.